Parking Lot Procedures
PARKING LOT DROP OFF & PICK UP PROCEDURES
Morning Drop Off
- Dropping Off Curbside – The curbside lane is for pickup/drop off ONLY. Please remain in the driver’s seat ready to move forward, do not leave your vehicle. Move forward as space becomes available.
- If your child is enrolled in BLAST or ESS they may arrive on campus and report directly to the program at the applicable opening time. Your child will be supervised by the BLAST or ESS staff.
- If your child is NOT enrolled in BLAST or ESS the earliest they may arrive on campus is 8:15 a.m. For safety, please do not drop your child off before 8:15 a.m.; there is no supervision at that time.
- Students may play until bell rings at 8:40 and then proceed to their class lines.
ALL STUDENTS WILL ENTER AND LEAVE THE CAMPUS
AT THE DROP OFF / PICK UP ZONE,
NEXT TO THE MULTI PURPOSE ROOM.
Afternoon Pick Up
- Picking Up Curbside – The curbside lane is for pickup/drop off ONLY. Please remain in the driver’s seat ready to move forward, do not leave your vehicle. Move forward as space becomes available.
- Parking – If parking is available at dismissal, staff in the lot will direct you to the vacant parking spot. Only park in parking spaces. You may also find parking outside of the school lot along the street. Please adhere to the parking signs in our community.
- Crossing Cuca Street – Please use the crosswalk to cross Cuca Street and follow the directions of the safety patrol students. Do not cross near the school driveways.
- Entering Parking Lot at Dismissal – To assist with the traffic flow, there will be no left turn into the parking lot at dismissal time.
Thank you for your help to keep our students safe!